Thursday, July 26, 2007

In the realm of wah zai~~

Are u wondering wat is this cute little thingy? Wat is he doing here in my blog? Well, obviously it has got sth to do with me. Not tat obvious to u perhaps? I should have done this 1st, my mistake...Now, let me introduce u - Andox!!! Andox who??? Andox = Andy & Ox ~~ for those who know me really well, u should know this is about him again !!! Well, this can't be helped, can it ? He is my 2nd favourite topic~~ (And wat's my favourite topic again? Bingo~ Myself !!!)
Andox is the son of wah zai. This very talented handsome guy (i mean wah zai, obviously) 'gave birth' to Andox on mother's day, he designed and sewed Andox by himself !!! Such a brilliant piece of work~~ It's just so cute and adorable!!!

Now, u might be wondering why an awesome singer and actor (and i mean wah zai, again, obviouly) would turn into a doll maker all of a sudden. Well, to be frank, i dun really know, haha. For wat i know, he created Andox out of boredom during his spare time while filming the movie 'three kingdoms'.
P/s:
1. The chinese characters in the picture above, tat's the title of his latest released album~~ and it's really awesome, all songs are beautiful !!! but wat i love most, is still his voice~~
2. Special thanks to biao mei mei and pui san for the album ~~ can't wait to hold it in my hand!!! Biao mei mei guai~~


Wah zai and Andox in Taiwan during the promotion of his album, and he's wearing shorts, how rare. U might be thinking wat all these have to do with u? In particular this picture... Well, well, i must confess, I wrote this blog merely to upload his picture onto my blog ~~ (this is the only way i know how, thanks to phaik). ohohohoho~ i know i've been saying this too often, but let me say this again, ok? I know u won't mind~ I must say he is just too handsome ~~

Ehm, last but not least, I would like to take this opportunity to express my special thanks to phaik, for helping me to set up my very 1st blog...As u can tell, i said this rather unwillingly...think tat i'm very ungrateful? Well, if u consider 'sending me the link of blogspot.com' as a significant help, u can say tat then...

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello~ i did help u through all ur problems k??????...learn to b grateful gal...

wat can i say..ANDY LAU..im soooooo gonna vomit blood...HIM AGAIN!.......*blueeeeeeek..vomitting blood!*

his leg is so ugly..skinny..only the bone n the skin..for his age, tis is so unhealthy..lol

n the ox..sorry to say this, i juz dun c wats so special about it? A piece of cloth! or mayb a handfull of white cotton plus i duno wat??..i juz cant c the "beauty" of the thingy..he MIGHT be a good singer a good actor..definitely not a good toy producer..it looks more lk a devil than an ox........

i dun wanna argue anyting about him wif u..coz i know it wil b never ending story........lol!! but, the ox and andy lau..= Andox? guess only ur "brilliant" wah zai wil tot of it...........lol..lets leave it to others to comment bout ur ox..i shud shut up now~haha

peggie.

Anonymous said...

the essay is too long,othough this is blogging.
i have to say that i cant stand that u write bout wahzai for so long...
but i love the picture there.not wahzai de..
when u not online,i can write some rubbish here,right?u will allow it?hahha
this blog is ful of fer's style..i must admit that..read this blog juz like having you
around..keep it up..
then i can know more bout you there,bout the professor ,funny things, ur feeling...
thanks 4 giving the opportunity.
from ur dearest fren, yiyi

x said...

wohoho~ biao meimei~
keep the posting up oh!

but really... a kind suggestion,
if you duan to drive ppl away from here, then pls dun put too much pak pak's pics ok? >.^

your kind hearted, mild mannered biao jiejie~

Jiayi said...

hey. i like the andox. i spotted it accidentally from mgazine. hah. it's soo cute. it just sooo irresistible right? =)

Anonymous said...

hihi.. wah zai again hor.. well, it's predictable..everyone knows you love him sooo much...haha
the..what ah..er..oh ya..andox.. it is cute, i agree with that.. but.. doesn't look like ox wo.. (are you hurt?? :p sorry for that..hehe)

jyen

Peggie C. said...

its called an ox simply becoz of the two horns, yen.
u are not wrong, it doenst look at all like an ox...lol..wat to do, someone loves it more than her life......aih..so to say we both know her=)

Peggie C. said...

its a *sad* to say we both know her..

Anonymous said...

hello ppl. I'm really into shoes and I was searching allowing for regarding that particular make. The prices due to the fact that the velcros were about 220 pounds everwhere. But for all I set this site selling them for half price. I in reality want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase them. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

hi ppl. I'm honestly into shoes and I was digging for that particular model. The prices as regards the shoes were about 350 bucks on every site. But finally I base this locate selling them for half price. I absolutely want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order these. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

hi friends. I'm actually into shoes and I was digging as far as something that exact brand. The prices seeking the shoes are approximately 220 bucks everwhere. But completely I base this area selling them for half price. I in reality want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably order them. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

hi bros. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been searching as far as something that singular model. The prices due to the fact that the sneakers are around 180 pounds everwhere. But definitively I base this area selling them as a remedy for half price. I exceptionally like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably order those. what do you think?