Thursday, July 26, 2007

With this, i declare myself an official blogger.

I hate writing essay and i think blogging is very much like it...but still, i'm blogging...And i'm only doing this bcoz of u !!! for i know u miss me a lot~~ So thoughtful of me~~ and with this, i proudly present u -- my 1st blog.

As u might know, i've started my 2nd sem in uni melb 2 days ago, and if u want me to describe my 1st week back in uni in one word, it has to be 'tiring'...It has been one and a half month since i last woke up at 7am in the morning...give me back my winter break !!...7am !!! wat a dreadful way to live a life...and for those who dunno, i have to travel one and a half hour to uni...and u guys think that i'm living a leisure life here doing commerce...

Fortunately, i can say that, u r indeed, quite right !!! hahahaha~~ (well, the previous paragraph is written merely to make u feel better, so u will think tat i'm not much better off here in uni, compare to u guys in form 6 & HELP...so sweet of me, taking care of ur feelings~~) Actually, i only have to go to uni for 3 days per week, for i dun have any lectures on monday and friday~~ wahahahahahaha !!! and my wednesday lectures start at 1pm~~ ohohohoho!!! Fri, sat, sun and monday...u might be thinking tat i have 4 days off in a week, nah....more precisely, it's 3 days and a half or mayb 2 days if u like, for i'm working on sunday and monday, 4 hours each.

U do know i'm working, don't u ? I'll just tell u again, i'm working as a cashier in a chinese noodle take away shop, owned by my aunt's fren ('no wonder fer can find a job, her aunt's fren...' i know this is wat u r thinking right now, and i couldn't be more agree with u...). Since it's a take away shop, there r only 3 of us, 2 cooks and myself. As u can imagine, other than cooking, i do pretty much everything. Besides being a cashier, I take the order, pack the food, answer the phone, prepare the ingredients and do some basic cleaning. Dun u think i'm brilliant ?? being capable to do all these~~ well, i think i am !! hahaha

Now, now, back to my 1st week of 2nd sem. My favourite lecturer by far, Professor Nilss Olekalns, (he is not handsome, jia qi, if tat's wat u wanna ask), and he is not old (for the rest of u, if u wanna say i'm obsessed with old man...). So, why is he my favourite? Well, he has got style !!! The way he speaks, the way he carries himself...a certain degree of arrogance, very britishish...and i'll bet he is a british !!! And he has the dress sense of a fashion designer. He reminds me of Professor Snape from Harry Potter, not his looks ofcoz, but his style, his charisma, his arrogance. He is just too cool for a lecturer.

I realize this is a bit too long, thus decided not to torture u any longer. Do comment on my blog, so i can improve in the future. Am i too sarcastic or self-obsessed? Well, not sarcastic
if u asked me, 'chuan' is more like the word , but i'm certainly self-obsessed, hahahaha!!! So, just let me be, will u? hahaha~ Mr. Noel Boys, another lecturer of mine, said this in his 1st lecture :" Wat's my favourite topic??? Myself !!!" (hahahaha!!!). Back to me again, wat's my favourite topic??? Bingo! Myself~~ and i certainly won't blame u if the answer in ur head is wah zai...

7 comments:

Peggie C. said...

indicating your 1st blog to us?? or specifically TO ME??????? say thank you to me....... dun forget who taught u to set up ur own blog!!

unbelievably LONG blog......lol.....but its kinda interesting tat u didnt include wah zai in it...

anyway, keep up wif the good job..we can keep track wif each other in here..no need msn d~
do visit my blog too n leave comments whenever u feel lk doin so..

Anonymous said...

不要轻信这一刻的宁静
回忆举行盛大的游行
太多风景来不及看仔细
眨了眼睛一切都成了过去

我没有忘记 那年下的雨
淋湿了爱情 我们一同哭泣
我没有忘记 谁说过一句
感情事已分不清 什么注定

太多曾经太像一部电影
我们之间谁半途旅行
谁最可惜 谁来孤寂
是谁最先告诉我你唱过的歌都很动听

我不会忘记 就算只是轻轻的鼓励
我不会忘记 就算只是小小的约定
我不会忘记 谁说过我爱你
也许转眼就分割两地 也算是夫妻

当时那么不起眼 原来都是重要的细节
只有时间见证了我们的改变
江不会忘记对江好的人!!
我不会忘记 就算只是轻轻的鼓励
我不会忘记 就算只是小小的约定
我不会忘记 谁说过我爱你
也许转眼就分割两地 也算是夫妻
我不会忘记 就算只是轻轻的鼓励
我不会忘记 就算只是小小的约定
我不会忘记 谁说过我爱你
也许转眼就分割两地 也算是夫妻

~yiyi~

Unknown said...

to ferfer: 就像我在msn里跟你说的,喜欢你的风格,喜欢你的语言,喜欢你幽默的方式!! 保持下去哦!!我支持你!!!哈哈!! olivia

Anonymous said...

Hiya my short short friend,
i never realised you were self-obsessed!!! :O (is that bad observational skills or are we two of a kind??). But anyway sexy friend andox is really adorable and so is the man. But i still find dicky cheung more...charismatic? (no bashin! >.>)
Well hope you'll keep it up with the H1's which i'm sure you will and don't bash me if i were to drag you down! (sh**t don't reconsider k??)
Will comment later but for now bb~

p.s sorry if i embarassed you at the restaurant (will not step foot into it again unless you really want the dumplings)

Anonymous said...

hey hey! start blogging? unbelievable...hehe :D
Do blog more! update me more abt ur life thr!bye~

yingling

miracle said...

*clap* Woohoo~ Another self-obssessed blogger in the blogsphere. Welcome! Haha, join the club! XD

Anonymous said...

有一天,我一个炸药的朋友!.